Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another Read of the iPad

January Magazine contributing editor Ali Karim takes another run at reading electronically and on Apple’s iPad for our sister publication, The Rap Sheet:
There are many people in publishing who are bewildered by the rapid technological advances that are having an impact on their troubled industry. Despite being a “techno” guy, I have been equally resistant to the lure of digital e-books. I simply love the feel of paper on my fingers and the excitement of turning the pages of a wonderful work of fiction. However, I finally determined I was being too much like King Canute, resisting the electronic tide. So I decided to check out what it’s like to read on a tablet computer.
The full piece is here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.