Tuesday, March 26, 2013

This Just In… Conquering Babel by Claire Handscombe

So, this time you’re really going to do it. You’re really going to learn a language.

But where do you even start?

Conquering Babel by Claire Handscombe offers hints, tips and recommendations from an experienced language tutor and answers questions such as:
• how do I stay motivated?
• do I really need to learn grammar?
• how do I get the locals to speak to me in their language?
• why bother learning anyway when they all speak English?- what are the best resources available for self-study?
• how can I find a good language tutor?
You can order Conquering Babel here.◊

This Just In... is a column that shares basic information on selected titles. Titles are included at the editor’s discretion and on a first come, first served basis or for a small fee. Want to see your new book included? Ordering details are here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.